Answers for all your queries related to US Immigration. To set up a consultation with our attorneys, Click here!
L-1A Intracompany Transferees - Executives and Managers
A foreign person is allowed to enter the U.S. temporarily to work in the U.S. as an Executive or Manager of an international company. In order to qualify for a temporary work visa as an L-1A Intracompany Executive or Manager transferee, the alien must:
- Within the 3 years preceding the time of the application for admission into the U.S. , been employed abroad for the overseas company, affiliate or subsidiary, continuously for one year;
- Work for a company that is an international company doing business in the U.S. ;
- Have been employed abroad in an executive or managerial capacity;
- Be coming to the U.S. to work for the company in an executive or managerial capacity;
- be qualified for the executive or managerial position based on education and experienced gained prior to employment with the company; and
- Intend to depart at the completion of their stay.
To determine if you are eligible for an L-1A Intracompany Executive or Manager transferee, as a qualified executive or manager working for a qualified international company, please contact our office for a consultation.
"I wanted to let you know that you and your team
are doing a terrific job. With the Immigration dates becoming current,
I am sure there is a lot of work. Amidst all ... . " »»