Answers for all your queries related to US Immigration. To set up a consultation with our attorneys, Click here!
L1A Intracompany Transferees

L-1A Intracompany Transferees - Executives and Managers

A foreign person is allowed to enter the U.S. temporarily to work in the U.S. as an Executive or Manager of an international company. In order to qualify for a temporary work visa as an L-1A Intracompany Executive or Manager transferee, the alien must:

  • Within the 3 years preceding the time of the application for admission into the U.S. , been employed abroad for the overseas company, affiliate or subsidiary, continuously for one year;
  • Work for a company that is an international company doing business in the U.S. ;
  • Have been employed abroad in an executive or managerial capacity;
  • Be coming to the U.S. to work for the company in an executive or managerial capacity;
  • be qualified for the executive or managerial position based on education and experienced gained prior to employment with the company; and
  • Intend to depart at the completion of their stay.

To determine if you are eligible for an L-1A Intracompany Executive or Manager transferee, as a qualified executive or manager working for a qualified international company, please contact our office for a consultation.

«« back
Login to Emaximm
"I wanted to let you know that you and your team are doing a terrific job. With the Immigration dates becoming current, I am sure there is a lot of work. Amidst all ... . " »»

Emaxim - US Immigration Software