O-1 Persons of Extraordinary Ability
A Person with extraordinary abilities in the sciences, arts, education, business, or athletics can enter the U.S. temporarily to work if the person:
- Has extraordinary ability in the sciences, arts, education, business, or athletics;
- Has demonstrated extraordinary ability as evidenced by sustained national or international acclaim;
- Whose achievements have been recognized in the field through extensive documentation;
- Seeks to enter the United States to continue work in the area of extraordinary ability; and
- The person has a residence in a foreign country that he/she does not intend to abandon.
To determine if you are eligible for an O-1 Visa for Persons of Extraordinary Ability, in the sciences, arts, education, business, or athletics, please contact our office for a consultation.