O-1 Persons of Extraordinary Ability
Globally, there are numerous people who look forward to showcase their talents in the US. People from the differently abled to the extraordinarily talented across a wide spectrum of fields aspire to visit and perform in US - the land of opportunities. We at Trans National Legal Services (TNLS) are fully conversant with the procedures and eligibility parameters of multiple types of visas issued by the US government to people depending on their abilities, qualifications and achievements. One such forms of Visas is O-1 visa which is a non-immigrant visa earmarked for the extraordinarily able persons who stand out in their respective areas of specialization such as the Sciences, Arts, Business, Education and Athletics. Highly talented and widely acclaimed people from the motion picture or television industry who are recognised nationally or internationally are also eligible for US O-1 visa. We prepare you for the visa interview as well as take care of the documentation part for a smooth and successful processing of your petition.
The non-immigrant O-1 visa is commonly classified as:
O-1A Visa: This visa is meant for individuals with astounding skills in the sciences, business, athletics and education.
- O-1B Visa: This Visa is issued for individuals with amazing attainments in the motion picture or television industry.
- O-2 Visa: This is issued to Individuals who accompany either with O-1 artist or athlete in a particular event or a performance.
- O-3 Visa: This visa is applicable for spouses or children of O-1 and O-2 visa holders.
Eligibility Benchmark for O-1 Visa:
- Several federal regulations are applicable to qualify for the various types of O Visas.
- The beneficiary must be of global acclaim and is temporarily migrating to the US to take forward the person‚??s work.
- O-1A visa applicants must possess extraordinary achievements to their credit and who are considered to be the top most in their chosen fields of the sciences, education, business or athletics.
- Artists seeking O-1 visa must have achieved a degree in respective skill apart from being universally acclaimed as a person of prominence in the field of arts.
- Persons from the motion picture and television industry are considered for O-1 category visa if they can substantiate their achievements as outstanding or notable apart from possessing a degree of skill in their respective specialization.
It is applicable for the individuals who have an extensive ability in science, business, athletics and education and must provide proof of national and international achievements in the chosen field. The following category of persons is eligible for this visa:
Awarded with national and international prizes for talent in the specific field.
- Having membership in associations in the field for their enactment, under the presence of national and international experts.
- Possessing rave reports from major media and trade publications about beneficiary‚??s works in the field.
- Who represent as a judge or panel to verify the others work in the field.
- Who make a scholarly or business related contribution in the relevant field.
- Who have authored scholarly articles in professional journalism or else in major media
- Have a distinguished reputation in their previous employment with outstanding remuneration
This visa is applicable only for individuals who are greatly rewarded in the motion picture or television industry with extraordinary records of achievements
- Evidence of national and international awards for achievements and published materials by or about the person either in newspaper, journals, magazines or other publications.
- Affirmation that the applicant has performed and will perform a leading, starring and critical role for the sake of organisations.
- The applicant must have a record break reputation in the name, fame, box office receipts in motion picture and television industry
- The beneficiary must have received appreciable recognition for the conquest from the organisation, critics, and government agencies in their field.
- Applicant must have commanded a high salary as compared to others in the field.
Specifications of O-1 Visa:
Green Card: O-1 Visa holders also have a chance to apply for the permanent residence through EB1 without any labour certification and job offer.
Period of Stay: initial period of stay in USA is up to 3years. TNLS helps to extend your stay and accomplish all your events and programs for one more year.
Travel: You can visit or travel whole USA with the help of your spouse or children - O-1 and O-2 visa holders.
Agent for Multiple employees: An agreement between the employee and beneficiary with terms and conditions for your featured events.
Agent to perform the functions of an employer: File a contract in between the employee and beneficiaries which is related to the wages and other terms and conditions.
Agent for foreign employees: Agents file the petitions for foreign employees by providing the minimal documentary requirements.
TNLS serves you the Best:
Being a leading US immigration services company, TNLS offer you the services of highly qualified and experienced attorneys needed for processing visa applications. We provide ‚??Horses for Courses‚?Ě- legal professionals who take care of diverse types of processes and practices. Our attorneys help you best during your immigration process. With TNLS, you can be assured of
- Expertise service
- Hassle free legal procedure
- Perfect documentation management
- Global client management